General Terms & Conditions
The term 'Queen Of Hearts' ‘www.qohindia.com’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Queen Of Hearts' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from logistics delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with www.qohindia.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit/debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us, net banking facility and/or any other mode of payment offered by us from time to time. www.qohindia.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the mode of payment used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of International delivery may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Our Contract: When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Pricing and Availability: Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs may be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- VAT & CST: All prices on the website www.qohindia.com are inclusive of VAT/CST as may be applicable to each item. While the VAT/CST charged will be paid by us from time to time as required, you will be responsible for payment of any other Local / State taxes / levies which may be charged at the time of delivery by the Local / State Authorities concerned.
- Customer Self Declaration: By placing an order on the website, you confirm and declare that the item(s) ordered are for personal use only and are not for re-sale.
- Bulk / Commecial Sales: Please contact Queen Of Hearts on email@example.com for all bulk sales / commercial sales enquires.
The intellectual property rights in all products and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.qohindia.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by www.qohindia.com and its licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such product or content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.